Test and demo Global Xpress applications in a controlled environment
The Global Xpress Link Emulator enables you to verify your GX solutions’ functionality in any scenario – without use of a terminal and airtime. Due to the closed test environment the risk of exposure on the live Global Xpress network is also eliminated.
The tool offers a user-friendly network sandbox environment and facilitates exchange of IP data via an emulated Global Xpress connection providing Global Xpress specific emulation of service plans, bandwidth and latency. This allows you to test more efficiently and at a lower cost, compared to on-air test, as you can set up and reproduce the exact network conditions you want to test as many times as you need.
Use Case – Signal Degradation (Channel Parameters)
On the live network, you will undoubtedly encounter varying QoS. Factors such as weather fade, terrain or less than optimal equipment may lead to latency, jitters, outburst or just a generally low bandwidth. Applications must be designed to cope with these many variable factors and still produce a useful response to the user. The GLE allows you to test scenarios with different levels of signal degradation.
- The Global Xpress network and terminal ‘in a box’
- Network specific application testing
- Ideal for indoor demo and test of applications
- Avoid exposure on the live network
- Test and document performance of applications
- Assure quality in any network scenario (eg. signal degradation, traffic shaping (queing, QoS), congestion)
Global Xpress Link Emulator
Videos about the GLE
Do you have any questions?
Contact me on +45 2533 8891 for more information or to set up a meeting.
- Henrik H. Sørensen, Sales Manager