Manage and monitor your AIS Aids to Navigation network
ghMaritime AtoN provides leading edge monitoring and surveillance for both mobile and AIS Aids to Navigation (AtoN) transponders. The browser-based interface makes it easy for users to display and automatically monitor the AIS AtoNs in the network.
Zone-specific alarms and event triggers enable users to take proactive measures to monitor vessel traffic in close proximity to physical AtoNs. The event and alert tool increases operational awareness while reducing information overload for operators.
ghMaritime AtoN is a scalable solution that can be tailored to meet the demanding requirements of a wide group of users.
The ghMaritime AtoN provides following capabilities:
- Monitor physical AtoNs equipped with AIS transponders
- Create and manage virtual and synthetic AIS AtoNs
- Create events to notify users when a vessel navigates near a buoy
- Add Reports to the system
Book online demo
See our available schedules and book your online demo directly.Book online demo
Need more information?
If you have any questions you can reach us at US +1 (256) 658-8633 or DK +45 7020 1909
– Joel Box, Director of GateHouse Maritime