Unified and load specific data delivered from ghUnify and ghCore is processed by ghSecure monitoring all aspects of the high-value load movement. The real-time tracking and telematics data are combined with secure routes and load data to bring you the operational overview in terms of transport positions, approved routes and parking, notifications and alarms.
Intelligently Securing High-value Freight
With ghSecure, transport managers define lanes and the associated secure routes. Each high-value transport can then be restricted to a secure lane. The system adds geofences around the routes and thereby creates secure corridors including secure parking locations.
ghSecure tracks and monitors your vehicles and those of your sub-contractors in your defined corridors. If a vehicle leaves the corridor or makes an unscheduled stop at a non-secure parking location, you’ll know.
Alarms will be triggered enabling you to determine the reason for the incident, assess its seriousness, and take appropriate actions such as alerting highway authorities.
ghSecure alarms can be easily integrated into any ERP/TMS/FMS system and are compatible with any telematics system being used by your subcontractors.
High Value Load Visibility Control Tower:
- High value load surveillance
- Truck route specific ETA calculations
- Real-time load monitoring
- Preditive ETA utilizing traffic and weather
Notifications and Alarms:
- Secure route deviation notification
- Pre-arrival, Delayed and On-Time notification
- Secure load event log
- Cargo door status notification
Secure Route Schedule Definition:
- Define secure routes and parking
- Automated dynamic geofencing
- Customer specific secure route creation
Integration and System Management:
- ghTrack REST API interface
Data Viewing Capabilities:
- Available through ghView module