“With the addition of the GateHouse solution, P&O Ferrymasters is now capable of providing full visibility across the business which is truly unique in our industry.” Mark Mulder, P&O Ferrymasters’ contract logistics director
“The automatic processing of various data and information provided by the ghTrack modules are the most effective and efficient tools to pro-actively support tour planning and to generate high added value in quality and time savings.” Sebastian Prinzing, Manager of Projects, Heinloth Transport GmbH
Is this you?
- Logging in to different TMS systems due to subcontractors using different telematics equipment?
- Spending too much time answering queries on the ETAs of deliveries?
- Lacking complete overview of all own and subcontracted assets?
ghTrack value proposition
- Quick and precise overview of all transports in transit
- Possibility of sharing real time tracking data with customers
- Notifications when a transport is delayed or shows deviation from planned route
Read a customer case about how Lorang uses ghTrack to estimate precisely the time of arrival and to meet their part in linking clients and customers better than before.
Customer Case: Lorang
Read a customer case about how Cargoways uses ghTrack to automate processes and distribute order information directly to trucks.
Customer Case: Cargoways
Read a customer case about how Heinloth uses ghTrack to eliminate time-consuming telephone calls and correspondence.
Customer Case: Heinloth Transport
Want to know more?
Order a free demo of solutions for the transportation industry.Order demo
Maybe ghCore is the right solution for you?
ghCore is a ghTrack module collecting data from all connected assets (independent of asset types, sensor types and types of network connection) to provide you with a total fleet overview for smooth and efficient operations.