Is this you?
- No knowledge of when inbound transports will arrive?
- Unable to plan staffing levels accuratley to handle inbound flow?
- No control over the transport conditions (e.g. temperature) of your inbound logistics?
ghTrack value proposition
- Quick and precise overview of all deliveries
- Possibility of securely sharing real-time tracking data with customers
- Minimized waiting time and bottlenecks for pick-ups and deliveries
- Notifications when a transport is delayed or deviates from planned route
- Reports on delivery quality, waiting time at pickup/delivery, reefer data, hauliers compliance with delivery times
- Improved security including alarm alerts if trailers are opened in unauthorized areas
“We at Salling group gain very usefull intel, provided by ghTrack. Our more than 600 stores are able to see what and when to expect a certain delivery – meaning our shop-personal can work effective without wasting time waiting for deliveries. Furthermore, we use the ghTrack data, to align transport expectations with our carriers. Keeping them on their toes, and our cost at a minimum.” Lasse Langkilde Hertz, Supply Chain Consultant, Salling Group
Read a user story about how challenges in the retail industry can be solved with the ghTrack module ghArrival.
ghArrival is enabling transparency in your supply chain. You’ll know when loads will be picked up, where they are at any given moment in the delivery process, and when they will be delivered.
ghArrival for retail industry
Want to know more?
Order a free demo of solutions for the retail industry.Order demo